- What personal data we collect and why we collect it Comments.
When visitors post comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent string to help detect spam.
If you upload images to the site, then you should not upload images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Site visitors can download and extract all site data from images on the site.
- Contact forms Cookies:
If you write a comment on our website, you can choose to store your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so you do not have to fill in your information again when writing another comment. These cookies will last for a year.
- If you visit our login page:
We create a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
- When you log in:
We will set up a number of cookies and store your login information and your choices of screen display. Login cookies last for two days, and screen selection cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will disappear.
- If you edit or publish an article:
An additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data and simply provides the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Embedded content from other sites:
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor visited the other site.
- This sites may collect data about:
Cookies, embed additional third-party tracking, and monitor your interaction with this embedded content, including tracking your interaction with embedded content if you have an account and one logged in to that site.
Who we share your data with. How long we store your data.
If you write a comment, then comments and its metadata will be preserved indefinitely.
This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of having them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if any), we also store the personal information they provide to their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception that they cannot change their username). The site administrators can also view and edit that information.
- What rights do you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have written comments, you can request an exported file with the personal data we have about you, including all data you have given us. You can also request that we delete all personal data we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to store for administrative, legal or security reasons.
- Where we send your data:
We respect your privacy and we are committed to observe all applicable privacy laws including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and to protect your personal data you entrust with us or which we otherwise process as part of our business operations.
All data will be saved on your own device and no data will be send to third parties! Visitor comments may be verified by an automated spam detection service.
- For more information. Please read!
- Collecting personal data and purposes:
When you visit our website or other services, we may collect some of your personal data.
A. Information we collect directly from you:
Certain areas and features of our Site and Services may require registration. To register you must provide e.g. your first name, last name, rank, organization and email address. We may use this information in aggregated form or we may associate it with your email address and other personal information that we collect about you.
B. Information we collect automatically:
- Your rights:
Under the applicable law you have various rights. These include:
Withdrawal of consent: If you have provided your consent to any personal data processing, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right of access:
- You have the right to obtain from us confirmation whether or not we process your personal data and if that is the case you can request access to that data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of any inaccurate personal data about you processed by Filipina.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): Under certain circumstances, you may request that we erase your personal data we process.
- Right to restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you may require that we restrict processing your personal data.
- Right to object: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: Under certain circumstances you may request a copy of your personal data, we process concerning you and which you have provided to us.
- Right to complain: You have the right to file a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data to the relevant competent supervisory authority.
- If you want to know more or to change your information, you are welcome to contact our Filipina GDPR staff at this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to this Notice:
This Notice is current as of the Effective Date set forth below. We may change this Notice from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Notice on our Site, at filipinowomen.online/service-info/
Effective date: October 01, 2019